Decisions Decisions… Limitless Design Options
Which Frame Size is Right for You?
There are style-based design options and options based on the size of be you need. First, let’s talk about the bed frame sizes we offer:
- Twin Murphy Bed Frame (39×75)
- Full Murphy Bed Frame (54×75)
- Queen Murphy Bed Frame (60×80)
- King Murphy Bed Frame (76×80)
Mounting Style Design Options
Next, you can select the design style that best suits your space and your personal aesthetic:
- Vertical Fold Down (taller cabinets with end-to-end pull down mechanism)
- Horizontal Fold down (shorter cabinets with side-to-side pull down model – ideal for lower ceilings, attics, etc.)
Cabinets! Pick Your Favorite Style.
Tell us what you need. Our cabinets are custom tailored to your needs, your personal tastes and the space in your room. Our cabinetry is hand-crafted by Amish artisans to meet your needs and exceed your expectations for quality, beauty and durability. You will select from many design options including your choice of wood/finish, the door style, and hardware to create your ideal room.
First select your bed cabinet features, then add side cabinets, desks, wardrobes and other accessories until you reach perfection! See all your options below. Contact us with any questions you may have, or to schedule a free in-home design consultation.
Select Your Perfect Wood and Finish
- Alder Wood
- Cherry Wood
- Hickory Wood
- Maple Wood
- Oak Wood
- Pine Wood
- Walnut Wood
- Other Options and Finishes
Select Your Door Style?
Choose from three door styles:
- Our most popular panel door which folds down as one unit as the bed is lowered. you simple engage the legs as you lower the bed.
- Our original bi-fold doors which open to each side allowing the bed to fold down.
- Sliding bookcase doors. These doors slide to the sides to reveal a bed ready to pull down on a plain front panel. This style bed must include purchase of two side cabinets/bookcases for the sliding doors to work properly.
- Select no trim, rounded surface trim, shaker-style surface trim or routed hardwood trim (for bed cabinets and accessory cabinets).
Add Designer Hardware
We offer extensive options on handles and pulls to compliment your personal style! (There are too many to list here)
More Design Options: Extras and Customization
The efficiency of any room can be enhanced with the addition of accessory cabinets, wardrobes, and custom-built desks. Each of our basic matching side cabinets offer a base with a cabinet door or three drawers. Cabinet sizes vary based on customer space and needs.
- Wardrobe – Includes wardrobe door & retractable rod
- Wooden drop desk (Great for students or guests)
- Pull out desk surface
- Extra shelves in your choice of Wood or Glass
- Side Cabinets/Bookcases
- Integrated couch
- Valances – Designed to match style of cabinetry
- Lighting – LED canister lighting with headboard switch
- Crown molding – Finished to compliment cabinetry
Mattresses – We offer a range of sizes and grades from which to choose at time of purchase
Have your custom Murphy Bed and accessory pieces professionally installed for an affordable labor charge!
Are You A Craftsman Yourself?
We offer our high-quality Murphy Bed frames for those do-it-yourself types who want to make their own cabinet enclosures.